Home » , » Contoh surat Lamaran Berbahasa Inggris

Contoh surat Lamaran Berbahasa Inggris

Di tulis oleh Ifan Prabowo pada Monday, March 5, 2012 | 11:35 AM

Mungkin sobat inget melamar pekerjaan di perusahaan asing.
tak perlu ragu dan risau, lakukan saja. tak ada yang tak mungkin di dunia ini.

ini contoh format suratnya:

 
 Dear Mr. xxx,


It is with both regret and anticipation that I submit this letter of resignation. As required by my contract of empoyment, I hereby give you one month notice of my intention to leave my position as Front Desk Agent, effective 18 March 2011.

I have decide that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took lot of consideration. However I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career. It has been my genuine pleasure to work for [company name] during these last 21 months.

I have enjoyed working with [company name] fine staff of professionals and colleagues. The association I have made during working here will be truly memorable for years to come. I wish [company name] continued more success in the future.

Thank you for allowing me to serve [company name] and for all the opportunity, experience, knowledge and new skill I have during my employment. Once again I wish you and all staff in [company name] every good fortune.



Yours truly,


[your name]
 
 
Share this article :
Baca Juga Yang Ini !!

Dapatkan artikel terbaru dari " Mahasiswa Lugu ".

Masukan Email anda disini :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

:: MAHASISWA LUGU ::
Just share and save my story

 
Support : Maskolis | RMC | Naeza
Copyright © 2012. Mahasiswa Lugu - All Rights Reserved
Webmaster by Ifan Prabowo